Firestone Coil-Rite Air Helper Springs
from $110.95 to $325.95
If you are looking for a smoother ride for your vehicle that has a coil spring suspension, Firestone Coil-Rite air helper springs are what you need. Designed to fit inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate, Coil-Rite will level your vehicle and assist with more effective braking and handling, even under heavy loading and adverse road conditions. Coil-Rite air helper springs were also designed to work in temperatures between -40F (-40C) and 180F (82C).
- Designed for cars,minivans,light trucks,RVs and SUV's that have coil springs.
- Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditions.
- Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire.
- Made of durable,elastic polyurethane.
- Supports 500-100 lbs. per set (not to exceed vehicle's GVWR)