Firestone Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs
from $317.95 to $424.95
Ride-Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads. These air springs are capable of 3,200 to 5,000 lbs.* of load leveling capacity. Ride-Rite air helper springs enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. Please remember that air springs do not increase the loadcarrying capacity of your vehicle. *DO NOT EXCEED THE VEHICLE’S RECOMMENDED GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT RATING (GVWR)
- Levels Vehicle helping to improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear.
- Levels Off-Center Loads with Individual inflation valves allowing for side-to-side adjustment.
- Reduces Suspension Fatigue helping to Keep leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Reduces Bottoming Out with protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
- Increases Vehicle Stability by Absorbing road shock – providing ideal ride conditions for your passengers and load.
Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov