Select Your Vehicle
Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection Gooseneck Mount 3220
The future of 5th wheel trailer hitches is here thanks to Andersen Hitches. The Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection is the lightest and most affordable way to connect your 5th wheel trailer to your truck. The best 5th wheel hitch on the market will work with most short or long bed trucks. Designed for an incredibly smooth and quiet ride and the hitch is extremely strong, robust and simple. The ball of the Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection rides inside a greaseless coupler. That means that unlike other fifth wheel trailer hitches for short bed trucks, the Ultimate Connection eliminates dirty hands and mess! And because the coupler rides on a ball, it has more swivel in every direction than all other 5th wheel hitches available. This also gives you the ability to couple or uncouple your trailer on uneven terrain. By providing a remote cable attached to the coupler we have eliminated the need to climb into the back of your truck to disconnect the hitch from your 5th wheel trailer. With nearly 3" of adjustable height, the Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection is setting a new bar in the industry. That is what makes the Ultimate the best fifth wheel hitch on the market.
- Rated at 24,000 lbs GTWR and 4,500 lbs tongue weight
- Three height adjustments: 16-1/2" lower position, 17-11/16" middle position and 18-7/8" upper position (from bed of truck to top of ball mount)
- Keep your 5th Wheel warranty intact!
- Works with all standard brands of gooseneck hitches
- Base weighs only 35 lbs!
- Features new ball-funnel for easy hook up — even works with 3" off center ball!
- Base can be removed or installed in less than a minute by just one person!
- Industry leader in fifth wheel hitches for short bed trucks
- Features a patented remote latch/unlatch cable
IMPORTANT: If you are using an Andersen Ultimate Connection with a Rota-Flex Pinbox, we REQUIRE you to use a Rota-flex Lockout Kit to prevent damage to the hitch and/or tow vehicle. It also keeps the rubber pad in your Rota-Flex pin box from shifting over time.
If your Andersen Ultimate Connection (3220, or 3220-TBX) will be installed on a 2015-2019 model of GMC or Chevy Truck without an OEM puck system, we suggest pairing it with the Full Bed Support System. This helps prevent warping that may result from torque forces, and fastens to the frame beneath the rearward bed saver rail.
If you need to change the height of your gooseneck ball, you may need a coupler tube to extend the connection of the Ultimate Connection so it can attach to the gooseneck ball. Refer to the Coupler Tube Chart to find the right size Coupler Tube.