Radco Return Policy
We have been in the truck accessory business since 1976 and you can feel comfortable shopping with Radco's Radco.com. We honor the manufacturer’s warranties and will help assist you in purchasing the right product. You can return online purchases for store credit only. All returns must be received by Radco within 60 days of the original purchase date, and a copy of your receipt must be included with the return. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product to the Radco address below, and you bear all risk of loss of the product when you send it to Radco. Radco has no obligation to accept or provide any store credit for products that have been damaged or misused. Once a product is accepted by Radco for return, you will receive an electronic refund, delivered via email, for the amount of the purchase price you paid for the product less any restocking fees.
• The original Radco.com receipt is required for all returns, exchanges and warranty repair services.
• Returns or Exchanges are accepted with-in 30 days of purchase.
• The product must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
• Return Shipping Charges must be paid by the customer, unless Radco.com is at fault.
• All special orders, Installed items and/or painted items are not returnable.
• No refunds allowed on labor charges, freight charges, lost time or mileage.
• 15% restocking charge may apply on items we accept for return.
• We recommend you obtain shipping insurance that covers the full price of item(s) being returned.
The Customer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) from Radco prior to returning the item(s). Please call us at 888-637-9638 or e-mail us at [email protected] to obtain an “RGA”. Radco has hand selected the best manufacturers of truck accessories in the industry and we use the products ourselves. If you find you need warranty assistance with any product purchased from us, please contact us at 888-637-9638. We will work closely with you and the manufacturer to rectify the situation.